A & E News

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him! Psalm 127:3

Friday, August 21, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


I have had alot of much needed girl-time lately and it has been wonderful!!

Last Friday, Meredith and I treated ourselves to a day at the spa to reward ourselves for all of the hardwork we put into implementing the 2009 AMBC Sports Camp! This is a little tradition we started 3 years ago after our 1st sports camp together! We got mani/pedis, massages and facials...what a great day! We even managed to work in a good lunch, some shopping and Tiff's Treats!!

Wednesday, Melissa and I left the kiddos with Brittany and we took a day trip down to the San Marcos Outlets! We got alot of great deals on things for the house and boys, and even a few small things for ourselves! It was nice to get away. Today we are off to Gymboree because they are having some great sales plus it is all tax-free!

Last night, Melissa, MJ, Meredith, Miranda, Sara and I went to see Wicked and it was INCREDIBLE!! I did not know much about it going into it besides the basic story and I never imagined it would be that good! That wicked witch can sing! It is definitely now on my list of favorite Broadway musicals, ranking up there with Les Miserables, Rent, The Lion King, and Phantom. Thanks Miranda for buying the tickets and inviting me! Now, if you could just work it out for me to see Mamma Mia! :)

And a big thanks to Aaron for keeping the boys for me while I went on all of these outings with my girlfriends! I do appreciate it (even though you kinda owe me for keeping the boys 24-7 while you work, play softball/racquetball, rock out with the band, etc)! Love you! :)

No comments: