We are thankful that March is a slow month for us, as far as events go. We are using this time for rest & renewal and are doing alot of planning ahead. Aaron is working hard on preparations for the Todd Agnew concert, which will be held at AMBC on June 13, among other things! And I am working on about a million different things at once, as usual! I am currently trying to slow down and do some writing to prepare for the Christian Writer's Conference I am attending in May, all the while still trying to plan the AMBC Racquetball Tournament, AMBC Sports Camp, MHS Team Camp, Vick Family Reunion....not to mention family stuff like birthday parties, summer camps, swim lessons, trips, etc!
Next week is spring break and although we are not going anywhere, it looks like we may have some visitors, so maybe I will have more exciting things to post after next week! I still need to post an EJ video soon, he is all over the place, moving and talking like crazy...trying to keep up with Anderson, which I am not sure can be done by anyone, much less EJ (although he does a pretty good job for a little guy)! I still have not figured out how to post the video that Aaron made me for Valentine's day, I have not forgotten, I just keep forgetting to get Aaron's help!
In the meantime, here is the new favorite game played at our house! Anderson LOVES to watch mommy & daddy play (he can't play on his own yet). Mommy pretty much stinks, although I must say that I improved drastically in the 2 times I have played, I mostly watch too! We LOVE the movie Cars and its characters around here (it was the theme of Anderson's 1st birthday party)!












No comments:
Post a Comment