Everyday after preschool let's out, most of the kids and their parents stay and play on the grass and rocks out front. As long as the weather is nice, which it usually is.
Anderson always begs to stay and sometimes we do, if time permits.
Yesterday we were headed straight to the car even though it was a nice day, because Wednesdays are crazy busy and I am always in a hurry.
However, Anderson spotted his classmate Presley (cute little girl, long blonde hair) on the lawn out front and he kept saying over and over, "there's my friend Presley over there." (Hint. Hint)
So finally, I asked him if he wanted to go say hi and he said yes. He proceeded to walk over and stand quietly in front of her until I prompted him to say hello.
We left and I did not think much of it, until today when I picked him up from preschool and Miss Lori said she had something cute to tell me about Anderson. Oh great, what?
She said that when she put the placecards out for lunch today, Anderson snuck over and moved his next to Presley's and said, "I have to sit by Presley because I love her!"
So apparantly, Anderson has his 1st crush at age 3 1/2. Lord, help us.
I asked him about her and he said, "she's my best friend."
He is attending her birthday party next weekend, so I will try to get a picture of them together, assuming they are still friends then.
You never know about these things.
Small Town
3 years ago











2 comments:
HAHAHA! That is SOOOOO cute!!! Really made me giggle.
Holy cow...that is too cute! What a sweet boy!!
Post a Comment