As you know, the month of May is absolutely crazy in our household! Pretty much every significant event in the life of our family takes place between late April and early June! We spend more money this time of year than we do at Christmas!
I already posted about Aaron's 30th birthday, Anderson's 3rd birthday and EJ's 1st birthday....but here are a few things I never got a chance to post about:
Mothers & Others (May 9th): Ladies Luncheon at AMBC
I already posted about Aaron's 30th birthday, Anderson's 3rd birthday and EJ's 1st birthday....but here are a few things I never got a chance to post about:
Mothers & Others (May 9th): Ladies Luncheon at AMBC
(The table that I decorated and hosted)
(Meredith and I)
Mother's Day (May 10th): Josh Hamilton at Dell Diamond
(Smiling at the crowd)
My 31st Birthday (May 16th): Rangers Ballpark in Arlington
(Worn out from all the baseball)
BRMCWC (May 17th-22nd): Asheville, North Carolina
(Lifeway's Ridgecrest Conference Center)
***To hear the exciting news from the writer's conference I attended, click here!
Our 6th Anniversary (May 22nd): The Biltmore
(We celebrated early since we were in NC without the boys, our anniversary is actually May 31st)
(My new Vera Bradley suitcase, Happy Anniversary to me!)
***The picture makes it look black but it is actually chocolate brown!
I just returned from the concert of a lifetime...plus Aaron and I are leaving for Chicago in the morning...so stay tuned for more posts very soon!











No comments:
Post a Comment