
I need the help of all my faithful blog readers, so that means YOU! :) I am trying to spread the word about my sports ministry, Worthy of the Prize! You can find out more about it here, but basically I do fitness camps for women, volleyball team camps, church sports camps, team-building clinics, motivational speaking, and recreation events. I consider myself to be a 'recreation consultant' of sorts, meaning I will go anywhere you need me and will set up any type of recreational ministry event you want, or I will come in and speak or lead at events you have already set up. I will do this for any type of group, including but not limited to...church groups, businesses, schools, and sports teams. Just let me know!
A few other things you can do to help me out...
1. If you have a blog, you can go to the Worthy of the Prize blog, grab my blog button and put it on your page so that your blog readers can click on it to check out my ministry! My most recent blog post will tell you exactly how to do this if you do not already know how. There you will find updates on events, as well as pictures, discussions on health and fitness related topics, and spiritual thoughts!
2. If you are on Facebook, you can become a fan of Worthy of the Prize Sports Ministries and also join the Worthy of the Prize Fit Camp group! By joining the fit camp group, you will not only receive updates about fit camp, but also health and fitness related topics and tips, plus spiritual thoughts!
3. If you live in the NW Austin area, I can email you my fit camp flyers to pass on to your friends, family members, co-workers, neighbors, etc. Just email me at worthyoftheprize@yahoo.com and let me know that you want me to send you one! In the fall I am planning to start a new workout group in addition to the current fit camp, which will be called 'Stroller Mamas.' Stay tuned for more about that this summer!
4. You can purchase a cute pink WOTP t-shirt or water bottle, which are displayed on the right side of this blog page. Just email me at worthyoftheprize@yahoo.com and let me know, they make great gifts too! I have found that the water bottles are wonderful, making it SO easy to get in the suggested 64oz. a day! They are 32oz. bottles so you only have to drink 2, which is WAY easier than drinking 4 of the plastic bottles! These also have a freezer stick to keep cold, a pop up spout, an easy grip and also a handle that you can hook onto any bag, stroller, etc to carry with you! The t-shirt and bottle are each $10 so let me know if you want one! They are selling like crazy here in Austin, even to people who are not in my fit camp! If you live in the NW Austin area and decide to sign up for Fit Camp, you get the t-shirt for FREE!
5. If you live in the Anderson Mill area, you can put one of my pretty pink signs in your yard! Email me at worthyoftheprize@yahoo.com and let me know if you want one!
THANKS SO MUCH!!!:)
I should have more exciting news to post next week since Anderson will be turning 3! Crazy!











No comments:
Post a Comment