A & E News

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him! Psalm 127:3

Monday, February 16, 2009

Be My Valentine

We had a great Valentine's Weekend!

Friday Morning:
Anderson and I hit The Little Gym, our new favorite weekly activity! It brings me SO much joy to watch my child having a blast doing something that he is SO good at! I love to watch his facial expressions! Here are a few pics:

Friday Afternoon: I started physical therapy for my lower back, hips, pelvis, abs, etc. My body is pretty much whacked out from having babies and playing volleyball all those years...it has been one thing after another since EJ was born! Please pray for me as I go to rehab every Friday @ 1:45pm for the next several weeks/months. Pray that the therapy will result in complete healing, much improved quality of life and also that none of my issues will require any kind of surgery or just having to deal with it!

Friday Evening: Amy arrived and we went to the Round Rock Outlets, our favorite place to go when she is in town, particularly the Coach Outlet (the best Coach Outlet around in my opinion, always great deals)! Then we had dinner at Chuy's... yummy! Aaron graciously watched the boys for us!

Saturday Morning/Afternoon: Aaron watched the boys again...I owe him big! Whatever...I have them all day everyday! :) Amy and I hit the Hill Country Galleria! It is a very nice outdoor mall! We bought out Francesca's and Ann Taylor Loft (my favorite clothing store and the only one around!). Actually we practiced self-control and only bought a few great things at great prices, including a few things for the boys! We ate at WhichWhich, a good little sandwich shop and of course stopped at Be My Cupcake on the way home so that Amy could try it out and so that we could bring some home to the boys! We also swung by Kristen's to say hello and bring her a cupcake since she was too sicky to go with us!

Saturday Evening: We ordered Olive Garden To Go since we had a giftcard that Grandma and Grandpa sent us and then stayed home with Aaron and ate Dove chocolates from Gigi and Granddaddy and watched the movie W, which they also sent us. All I can say about that movie is WEIRD!

Sunday Morning: Amy headed home and we headed to church.

Sunday Afternoon/Evening: Aaron and I exchanged Valentine gifts and also gave the boys gifts! Aaron made me a sweet video, basically a highlight video of the past 51/2 almost 6 years that we have been married...of course I cried...he said he knew I would cry because he cried making it! I will post the video when Aaron shows me how! We then went downtown to eat at Fogo De Chao for our Valentine's dinner/date while the boys stayed with friends. Thank you SO much Bryan, Melissa, Forrest and Betty! Dinner was delicious! We ended the date with dessert at Mozart's on the lake. It was nice to getaway...we can't remember the last time we went out on a date! Scary!

Monday Morning: The boys and I headed downtown to play at the Austin Children's Museum with Melissa and Grant! The exhibit right now is All Systems Go, which of course Anderson loved because he likes anything with wheels, particularly trains. EJ of course loves anything, all he does is smile...I had a hard time catching him on camera playing because everytime he sees the camera, he looks at it and smiles! Anderson on the other hand does not even notice the camera, he is too intent on what he is doing at the moment...I have to coerce him into looking and smiling! Here are a few pics:





We are headed to FW on Wednesday...Aaron has a conference and I will be hanging out with my family and friends and also attending my sister's baby shower...I will post when I return! Have a great week/weekend!

No comments: