A & E News

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him! Psalm 127:3

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Be My Cupcake

Today EJ and I met Daddy at the mall for lunch while Anderson was at preschool. While we were there, we discovered a wonderful surprise, called Be My Cupcake! It is the same concept as The Cupcakery but it has more cupcake flavor choices and I actually think the cupcakes were better, although I got different flavors than I did at The Cupcakery. Today Aaron and I had a chocolate peanut butter flavor (rich but delicious!) and we bought Anderson a strawberry cream cheese flavor (also delicious!). In Frisco I had a chocolate gnoche flavor and a red velvet flavor, and Kristen had red velvet flavor and a raspberry flavor. I will have to get Kristen's opinion on the place but I think I liked these cupcakes better than the ones in Frisco. Although I must say that my all time favorite cupcake is still the red velvet one from the Red Oven in Arlington! I don't think it will ever get surpassed! The best part of the day was that Anderson got to have his pink cupcake! I am glad to know that we have a cupcake shop nearby for those times when I just have to have one and I would definitely recommend it, but I don't plan to go there often since I am trying to lose weight, not gain it!

No comments: