A & E News

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him! Psalm 127:3

Sunday, August 17, 2008

You're Gonna Miss This

While we are on the topic of songs, I may as well go ahead and share one more. This one is the story of my life at the moment. Trace Adkins says it better than I ever could, it is called 'You're Gonna Miss This' and the chorus goes like this:

You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
Take a good look around
You may not know it now
You're gonna miss this

I probably sing this over and over a hundred times a day as I change diapers, pick up toys, make bottles, feed the boys, give baths, take Anderson back and forth to the potty and timeout, and put him down for a nap 20 times in a row...all the while sleep deprived, with not one moment to myself, knowing that crazy as it sounds...one day I will probably miss all this!

No comments: